Good Afternoon All, Following a request by the Board of Bowls Victoria a full review of Junior Bowls has been completed and recommendations have been submitted to the Board of Bowls Victoria and listed below are the approved recommendations:-
1. Develop a recruitment pack/letter from BV to students participating in School Programs.
2. Develop a School/Teacher Ambassador Program
3. Junior Club Accreditation program to be developed.
4. Specific meeting to discuss U18 Club Competition
5. Re-brand and re-launch of the Junior Squads.
6. Develop the U18 Ambassador Program
7. Coordinate Junior Bowls Calendars to include Schools, Squad & Sate Events
8. Provide Regional Bowls Managers with 2018/19 Junior Participation Targets and Resources to ensure they're sharing the same information with Clubs Schools & Regions.
9. U18 Committee to recruit additional members with specific skill-sets and develop a more project-based approach in 2018/19
These recommendations will take our U18's to a new higher level, but BV still have work to do now that these recommendations have been approved.